FCL (‘Full Container Load’) services are infinitely flexible and can be tailored to your individual need offering the best choice of equipment availability, capacity, transit time and value. Through our global network Veritas protects space in all necessary markets ensuring continuity and capacity during ‘Peak Season’ periods.
LCL (‘Less than Container Load’) services are generally fixed schedule consolidations with express carriers that provide speed, security and consistency. Veritas load multiple LCL shipments into weekly consolidation containers moving directly between Veritas partners.
Other Ocean Freight Related Services:
- Freight Consolidation and Distribution
- Special Types of Containers (Garments on Hangers (GOH), Temperature Controlled Containers, etc )
- Haulage and Local Door Delivery (Service by Vans, Flatbeds and Specialized Equipment)
- Intermodal Transportation
- Warehousing, Labor Services and Distribution
- Special Equipment / DG Cargo /Overweight Cargo /Oversize Cargo
- SOC (Shipper Owned Container) arrangements to CIS Countries
- Fair and Exhibition Shipments